Anayirangal Day Tour From Munnar
The entire Munnar valley with its tea plantations and woods will unravel before you from the viewpoint at Lockheart. Follow it with a visit at Anayirangal, which is surrounded by evergreen forests and tea plantations. Enjoy a boating through the Anayirangal Lake amidst the valley which is adorned with all those greenery and mist clouds. The calm quiet lake will ease your mind and give you some quality time with your family or friends.
- Explore the hill station & visit the places with a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Visit the amazing viewpoints amidst the tea plantations of Munnar
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel by 10:00 am
- We will drive from Munnar to Lockhart tea factory which is almost 20 minutes drive.
- We visit Lockhart tea factory, which is a 100-year-old tea factory.
- We will visit the Lockhart gap viewpoint which stands amidst the tea plantations & also an amazing viewpoint for capturing the pictures.
- We proceed to Anayirangal lake, which is one of the most scenic destinations of Munnar & one can enjoy a boat ride in this lake.
- Finally, we will be dropped back to the starting point by 4:00 pm in th evening.
- Entry Fees/ticket charges for any place of visiting during the tour
- Any activity charges that you undertake during the tour
- Toll/parking/permit charges
- Sedan (Indigo/Etios/Swift Dezire) - 3 members +1 driver
- 6-Seater (Innova/Tavera)- 5 members + 1 driver
- 12-Seater (Tempo traveller) - 11 members + 1 driver
- Pick up will be within 2 Km Radius from Munnar Town
- Extra Charges applicable for Pick up & Drop from Chinnakanal (Rs. 1400/vehicle), Pullivasal (Rs.800/vehicle), Devikulam (Rs.600/vehicle), Anachal (Rs.900/vehicle), Kallar (Rs.1400/vehicle), Eatty City (Rs.1200/vehicle), Pothemedu (Rs.500/vehicle)
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Munnar
₹ 1800 Per Vehicle