Wine Tour with Lunch in Bangalore
This is a short & sweet day wine tour around Bangalore and an an ideal package for a weekend outing or a getaway.
- Learn about the art of making wine with an experiential guide on this vineyard and wine tasting tour.
- Explore fermentation facilities and wine caves of Sonoma Wine County’s local vineyards
- Enjoy grape stomping & visit the winery.
Discover Bangalore’s best-kept secret – the gorgeous vineyards near Yelhanka, Bangalore. Spend your day lost among the quaint vineyards nestled in the country setting on this vineyard tour near Bangalore. Feel the charm of this blossoming wine region on our vineyards spread over 250 acres.
The vineyards tour starts from our crushing unit. Sufficient information required to understand the wine-making process will be provided to the tourists. After that the group shall move to understand filtering, processing, fermentation, storing in tanks, bottling, labeling and packaging of wine bottles which are ready for sales.
Vineyard Tour Itinerary:
- This approx 3 hour wine tour starts in the morning at 10.30 am and afternoon at 1:30 pm
- Guests are informed about the history of wine, grape cultivation and fermentation, before proceeding to witness the actual process at the vineyard.
- Practically every aspect of wine-making is discussed-right from fermentation to bottling and final labelling.
- Most visits to the wineries take place at or near the site where the wine is produced.
- Visitors typically learn the history of the wine making, see how the wine is made, and then taste the wines follwed by lunch at the restaurant inside the premises.
- Welcome Drinks
- Visit the winery
- Grape Stomping
- Lunch with wine tasting
- Visit the vineyard
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Wines will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age.
- A valid age proof may be required.
- Vineyard is approximately 25 km distance from M.G Road, 10 km from Yelhanka.
- Nandi Hills is a further 30 km from the Vineyard.
- Note: The entire tour will be conducted by a group of professionals in their respective areas.
- Tentative Lunch Menu:
- Barbeque or Starters
- Roti and Veg Curry
- Biriyani/Plain Rice
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Nagadasanahalli Village (Near Yelhanka)
- Exact reporting address and contact details will be shared in the booking voucher.
₹ 1575 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.