2-Day Leh Sightseeing Private Tour
This two-day tour takes you through Leh Ladhak, allowing you to explore popular travel spots including the Hall of Fame, the Magnetic Hill- and many more!
- Private tour.
- Hotel pickup and Drop.
- Comfortable Ride (Innova/Ertiga/Aria).
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassel of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Convenience in Online Booking: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
This two-day tour exploring Leh will present you with some of the most exceptional views and special experiences. After getting stumped at Magnetic Hill, we will take you on a ride through world’s highest drivable road at Khardung La Pass. Pay a visit to see the heroes at Hall Of Fame, Shri Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, and the Sangam Point in the First day. During the second day poke the historian in you with a visit to the Leh Palace and take a stroll down the Leh Market to tease the shopaholic in you!
- Day 1: Sham Valley Tour - Hall of Fame, Shri Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and Sangam Point (Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River).
- Day 2: Tour to Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market and Khardung La.
- Day 1: Explore the following sights-
- Magnetic Hill: This place is close to the Gurudwara Shri Patthar Sahib. When a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on road, then you vehicle will slide up-hill!
- Shri Patthar Sahib Gurudwara: The Shrine known as Gurudwara Patthar sahib is situated about 25 km from Leh. Built for the memory of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the great prophet who sanctified this place by his sacred visit during the year of 1517 during his second missionary tour (2nd Udassi; 1515-1518).
- Sangam: Confluence of The Zanskar & Indus: On way to Sham Valley before Nimu village you can enjoy the magnificent view the two rivers meeting under the shadow of the mountains! In winters they even have different colour. Ladakh Hall of Fame: The Hall of Fame is a glorious museum constructed by the Indian Army. You can see the memorabilia of eminent defence personalities with biographies, images and weapons used during the Kargil and other key strategic battles fought in this region.
- Day 2: Explore these attractions-
- Khardung La Pass - The highest Motorable road in the world which is at the height of 18390 ft (around 39 km away from Leh). There are two checkpoints on the both sides of the pass. Khardung is the first village of Nubra valley at higher altitude than Deskit and other villages.
- Leh Palace: Also referred as the ‘Lhachen Palkhar’ is a yesteryear royal palace of Leh. Designed in line with the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet, the construction of the Leh Palace began in the sixteenth century and it was completed in the 17th century, making it one of the tallest buildings of that era with nine storeys. The rooftop of the palace provides grand views of the mountain of Stok Kangri and the Ladakh mountain ranges. The palace is now under the jurisdiction of the ‘Archaeological Survey of India’ (ASI). Today, this majestic building has a museum with 450 years old artefacts in it. Leh
- Leh Market: The main market road is lined with shops on either side, most of them with Ladakhi & Kashmiri products. The market road has a Mosque at one end. It also has the Leh post office and lots of ATMs. You will also find many makeshift Tibetan refugee markets set up across the main market area.
- Shanti Stupa (Japanese Peace Pagoda): Shanti Stupa/Japanese peace pagoda is built by a Japanese religious organization headed by Head monk Nakamura. It is situated at a hilltop in Changspa village providing a bird’s eye view of the Leh town and the surrounding mountain peaks
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Hotel pick-up from Leh
₹ 7800 Per Person