Flyboarding in Goa
Fly through the air before going in for a refreshing dive and enjoy the flyboarding for 15 minutes in Goa.
- Flyboarding is the latest fun discovery in extreme water sports
- Try flyboarding in Goa – with its long sandy beaches and mesmerizing blue sky
- Feel the exhilaration of Flyboarding in Goa - One second you are in the sky, the other you are going in for a refreshing dive in the sea.
- Come back from Goa holiday with amazing photos and videos to share with your friends.
Flyboarding in Goa is a thrilling experience that is sure to become one of the highlights of your Goa holiday. Flyboard is a new kind of extreme water sports adventure invented in 2012 by Franky Zapata, and Flyboarding is now one of the most sought-after activity by water sports lovers across the world.
Get ready for take-off in Goa – this Flyboarding experience will surely make a memory that would last for years to come. And yes don't forget to get videos and pics of you flyboarding in Goa.
- The guests are requested to report at the Morijim beach at the selected time slot and meet the guide.
- There will be a briefing session on flyboarding.
- Learn about the safety measures and use of equipment from the instructor.
- Gear up and go flyboarding for 15 minutes and get back to the shore and end the activity with lots of memories.
- 15 minutes flyboard session
- Service of a knowledgeable guide who is experienced in flyboard or jetpack session.
- Official zapata racing certified team with commercial license
- All equipment and safety gears.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2690 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.