Kunti Betta Night Trek with Kayaking from Bangalore
Explore Kunti Betta, a perfect place for a weekend trek from Bangalore & enjoy the breathtaking morning views from the top.
- Experience a thrilling night trek adventure to Kunti Betta
- Relax around the bonfire at Kunti Betta summit
- Witness the mesmerizing view of sunrise.
Best Time: All round the year
Max Altitude: 2,882 feet / 950 metres
Trail Type: Moderate climb over steep rocky granite hillside.
Kunti Betta Trek is through a quaint hill in an eccentric town of Pandavapura of Mandya District near Bangalore, at an altitude of 2882 meters. It is a 125 km midnight journey from Bangalore to Kunti Betta (near Srirangapatna). The distance from Bangalore is covered in about 3 hours.
It is widely believed that Kunti and her sons Pandavas stayed in that region and the town and the hills are named after that. During the Kunti Betta trek, we can witness a temple with a huge pond at the foothills. This temple makes it a very famous pilgrimage destination as well. The KuntiBetta hillock offers a clear view of long grown coconut trees and paddy fields on one side and the other shows the pillar on top. It also overlooks the graceful Pandavapura Lake as well. This night trek which ends with a campfire is the perfect way to have a getaway with your friends and enjoy a night out under the starry sky on natures lap. With complete value for money, you will have a wonderful time with your best buddies.
Kunti Betta Trek Itinerary:
- The guests are expected to arrive at the nearest pickup points (please refer the meetup information below)
- We start our journey to Ramanagara by 10:30 pm from Bangalore.
- We are expected to reach Ramanagara Base Camp by 1:30 am.
- Once we reach the base camp, we will start the trek to Kunti Betta Base Camp and reach the base by 3:00 am.
- You would further ascend to the top of the Kunti Betta and reach the top by 5:00 AM.
- We will start the trek back after sunrise & reach the base camp by 7:30 am & have breakfast by 8:30 am.
- At around 10:30 am, we would enjoy Kayaking. Post Kayaking, we would return back to Bangalore by 12:30 am.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 2:00 pm.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore).
- Night trek with a guide.
- Kayaking Charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1290 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.