Kunti Betta Night Trek
Explore Kunti betta, a perfect place for a weekend trek & enjoy the breathtaking view from the top.
- Enjoy the night trek to Kunti Betta
- Relax around the bonfire.
- Witness the mesmerizing view of sunrise.
Kunti Betta Trek is through a quaint hill in an eccentric town of Pandavapura of Mandya District near Bangalore, at an altitude of 2882 meters. It is a 125 km midnight journey from Bangalore to KuntiBetta.
It is widely believed that Kunti and her sons Pandavas stayed in that region and the town and the hills are named after that. During the trek, we can witness a temple with a huge pond at the foothills. This temple makes it a very famous pilgrimage destination as well. The KuntiBetta hillock offers a clear view of long grown coconut trees and paddy fields on one side and the other shows the pillar on top. It also overlooks the graceful Pandavapura Lake as well. This night trek which ends with a campfire is the perfect way to have a getaway with your friends and enjoy a night out under the starry sky on natures lap. With complete value for money, you will have a wonderful time with your best buddies.
- The guests are expected to arrive at the nearest pickup points (please refer the meetup information below)
- We start our journey to Ramanagara by 9:30 pm from Bangalore
- We are expected to reach Kunti betta base camp by 1:30 am
- Once we reach the base camp, we will start the trek & reach the top by 3:30 am
- We will set up a bonfire & relax. Get mesmerized by a breathtaking view of the sunrise.
- We will start the trek after sunrise & reach the base camp by 7:30 am & have breakfast by 9:00 am.
- Start the journey back to Bangalore & we are expected to reach Bangalore by 11:30 am
Things To Carry:
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
₹ 1290 Per Person