Take an adventurous tour & trek to Kumara Parvatha, which is the second highest peak in Coorg. Soak yourself in the wilderness & this would be the perfect weekend getaway.
- Trek the steep slopes to the Kumara Parvatha peak and savour the view from the top
- Spend the weekend in the mountains away from the civilization
Kumaraparvatha or Kumara Parvatha at a height of 1,712 metres is the highest peak in Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka. Kumara Parvatha is the second highest peak in Coorg district (Karnataka state) after Tadiandamol peak. Trekking starting point is Kukke Subramanya. Famous Kukke Subramanya temple is located in Subramanya village. The trail has most stunning escapes of nature enclosed by flora and fauna on either side. The total trek distance is around 27km
Day 1: Take an overnight journey from Bangalore
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick up points.
- We will take an overnight journey to Kukke from Bangalore
Day 2: Trek to Kumaraparvatha and camp
- We are expected to reach Kukke by 5:30 & freshen up and have a light breakfast, start the trek by 6.30 am
- We will start the trek from Kukke temple & the first point would be Bhattara Mane. We will reach Bhattara mane by 11:30 am (approximately)
- The next point would be Kallumantapa & we are expected to reach by 12:30 pm
- We will explore Sheshaparvatha & then trek to Kumaraparvatha. We will have a packed lunch & take rest for a few minutes.
- We will start descending back & witness the spectacular sunset.
- We are expected to reach the base camp or Bhattramane by 8:00 pm & have the dinner at homestay & rest for the day.
Day 3: Trek back to base camp and reach Bangalore
- Let's feel Sunrise, Breakfast at 7.00 AM & descend back to Kukke, starting from Bhattra mane at 8 AM.
- We are expected to reach Kukke by 12 pm, have a self-paid lunch and start back to Bengaluru.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 8:00 pm
Note: if trek is not allowed on Saturday due to weather conditions, then we will be trekking on sunday.
- To/Fro Transport from Bangalore
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping Bag will be provided.
- Meals: Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast (veg food only)
- Guide and support staff
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.