Evening Guided Tour Of Jaipur
Jaipur is the epitome of heritage and royal legacy. It is beautiful during the day but even more so at night. Walk through the narrow alleys filled with people, enjoy the taste of a local cuisine, watch the folk dance, and let your jaw drop at before the giant forts haunting beauty at night.
At night Jaipur is different, unlike the day, night temperatures are lower and much more soothing. You can walk around the city with cool breeze, sipping on some hot coffee, trying some hot spicy meal and enjoying the Rajasthan.
- Hotel pick-up & drop (Starting: 4 pm & Ending: 8 pm)
- Guided tour
- 5 popular places to visit
- Night drive
Places covered in the tour:
- Nahargarh Fort: You will be taken you a vantage point for having an aerial view of the Jaipur city at Night. The drive to there will be through a beautiful forested hill. Three of the biggest forts are situated on these hills (Amber Fort, Nahar Garh Fort and Jai Garh Fort). The first destination will be Nahar Garh Fort. We will be stopping by at the sunset point where if you want an have a drink From there you can see the best view of the Jaipur especially during the time of Diwali Festival. Nahargarh Fort offers a breathtaking bird's eye view of illuminated Jaipur City during the Night tour of Jaipur.
- Please carry a good jacket (winters – November, December, January and February) and raincoat in Monsson (July and August). If you have binoculars would enhance your experience of Jaipur Night Tour.
- Amber Fort: Enjoy the beautiful night view of the fort from the outside. Located high on a hill Amer Fort's view is the principal tourist attractions in the Jaipur at Night.
- Jal Mahal (Water Palace): Later on we will drive towards the Water Palace with a beautiful view of the palace surrounded by water. Try to capture the wonderful moments with the camera. Jal Mahal palace offers the beautiful reflection of lights in the crystal clear lake that surrounds it during the Jaipur night safari.
- Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace): After the palace, we will drive towards the Palace of Winds to experience the beautiful night view of the architecture. Hawa Mahal or Wind Palace is so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while remaining unseen from the outside world. Hawa Mahal offers a very beautiful view Night tour of Jaipur.
- Pink City Drive: During the complete Jaipur Night Safari we will be passing the area of old Streets of Jaipur including Jewellery Street, Small Cross Road, Big Cross Road along with some ancient buildings of Jaipur.
- Alber Hall Museum: Finally drive further into the city to see Albert Hall all lit up at night. This tour will leave a long-lasting memory of how truly beautiful Jaipur at Night.
Once these sights will be visited the travel expert will drop you at your hotel. The Jaipur Night Safari - Night tour of Jaipur will be completed here.
- Hotel pick-up & drop
- Service of an expert guide
- AC vehicle
- Monument entry fee
- Camera fee
- 1 bottled water per person
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.