Old Udaipur Walking Tour With Traditional Music Performance
Walk through the history of Udaipur, the famous Temples, the Ghats, Havelies and the Lakes.
- A guided tour of Udaipur.
- Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan.
- Live traditional music performance.
- See the most visited monuments in Udaipur.
A walk through the old city of Udaipur, where the walls still smell of blood, fury, and glory of those old days of kings and queens. This three-hour heritage tour through the old city of Udaipur will help you learn a lot of the rich culture and the deep history of royal Rajasthan. See the most visited monuments including Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, and Lake Pichola or View Fateh Sagar Lake, and end your day by watching a cultural dance show. Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance. This tour will be a good opportunity for you to learn about the culture, tradition, and history of Udaipur in a short time.
- Your tour will begin from Jagdish Temple at 5 pm where you will also meet our host.
- You may start with a visit to the Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, and Lake Pichola or view Fateh Sagar Lake, and watch a dance show in the evening.
- Post which you will proceed to Bagore Ki Haveli and witness the Rajasthan Cultural Dance Show.
- In this tour, you will spectate the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at Jagdish Temple.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person