Old Udaipur Walking Tour With Traditional Music Performance
Walk through the history of Udaipur, the famous Temples, the Ghats, Havelies and the Lakes.
A walk through the old city of Udaipur, where the walls still smell of blood, fury, and glory of those old days of kings and queens. This three-hour heritage tour through the old city of Udaipur will help you learn a lot of the rich culture and the deep history of royal Rajasthan. See the most visited monuments including Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum and Lake Pichola or View Fateh Sagar Lake, and end your day by watching a cultural dance show. Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance. This tour will be a good opportunity for you to learn about the culture, tradition, and history of Udaipur in a short time.
- A guided tour of Udaipur
- Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan
- Live traditional music performance
- See the most visited monuments in Udaipur
Starting time: 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Begin your tour from Jagdish Temple and start your Heritage Experience around the city of Udaipur.
- Start with a visit to the Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum and Lake Pichola or View Fateh Sagar Lake, and watch a dance show in the evening.
- Proceed to Bagore Ki Haveli and witness the Rajasthan Cultural Dance Show.
- Watch the 7 traditional dances of Rajasthan, along with a musical performance.
- Get dropped at Jagdish Temple
- Carry a valid photo ID proof for the tour
- Hotel pick-up & drop is available within Udaipur city limits
- Minimum 2 participants are required for the tour booking
- Time can be adjusted as per customer's convenience
We understand things might not go as per the plan at times. If you choose to cancel a booking, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Cancellation made 3 days prior to activity/tour date: Full refund
- Cancellation made thereafter: No refund