Meesapulimala Trekking And Camping From Munnar
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 20 people
Camping in the wild and a trek to the second highest peak in the Western Ghats, Meesapulimala in Munnar
Meesapulimala is known for its mist clouds hovering above the green valley and the thriving raw nature. Starting from Munnar town you will reach the Rhodo Valley base camp by a jeep. There, you will get the chance to spend a night in the wild gazing at the stars twinkling in the night sky. The campfire and the delicious spicy Kerala dinner coming after it will add to the fun and enjoyment. The next day, you will be on a trek to witness one of the most beautiful views in the whole of south India! The Valley of Meesapulimala. Keep your eyes and ears open, if you are lucky you will even get a chance to come across elephants, Gaur and Nilgiri tahrs
- Guided Trek to Meesapulimala.
- Campfire at the base camp
- Local cuisine during the whole camp
- A journey through the winding mountain roads of Munnar
- Overnight camping in the wilderness
- Experienced guide throughout the trek
Day-1: We will start from Munnar Town by 2 pm in a shared vehicle and then drive to Rhodo Valley base camp by Jeep. We will reach Rhodo Valley by 3 Pm. Overnight stay will be at the base camp located at the altitude of about 6000ft. Feel the outdoors by staying in the tents arranged at our fully electrified camp. Electricity for the camp is generated using a microturbine. Enjoy the night in the outdoors, sit around the campfire and savour a delicious supper. Spend the night sleeping in the wild.
Day-2: In this morning, we will trek up to Meesapulimala, at an altitude of around 7500-8700 feet. For the adventure-lover in you, Meesappulimala is the place to be at in Munnar. Being the second highest peak in the grand Western Ghats, Meesappulimala offers a wide range of daring opportunities to travellers who seek unlimited thrill
Expected time to reach back to Munnar is 2 to 3 pm on day-2.
- Tented accommodation at twin/triple sharing
- High-grade camping equipment
- Transportation as per the itinerary in shared vehicle
- Meals: 01 Breakfast,01 Lunch & 01 Dinner
- Service of a expert guide
- Campfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All permits & levies
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Meeting points will be communicated to trekkers post booking.
- All meeting point in Munnar city limit