Meesapulimala Day Trek From Munnar
A day trek to the second highest and the most beautiful mountain in the Western Ghats, Munnar.
Meesapulimala and its valleys are grand and glorious. The trail bedecked by pine trees, thick woods and a local trail expert to guide, will give you a chance to enjoy the serene beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Starting from Munnar Town by 6 am, after a brief one hour ride you will reach the base camp from where the trek commences. We will start the trek by 8:00 am
- After trekking through the pine forests and green thickets you will reach Meesapulimala peak, located at an altitude of around 7500-8700 feet above sea level.
- We are expected to reach back to Munnar by 3 pm. Drive back to Munnar
- Guided Trek to Meesapulimala from the base camp
- A journey through the winding mountain roads of Munnar
- Experienced guide throughout the trek
- Refreshments: Water bottle, fruits, juice and biscuit
- Service of an expert guide
- All permits & levies
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1725 Per Person