A Guided Walk Through The Ancient Kingdom of Hampi
Hear the story of the ancient Vijayanagara Empire. Dotted with ancient architectural wonders, each and every corner in this place can tell the story of a glorious past.
- Tour begins at 9 am
- A guided walking tour of Hampi, which will cover all of its archaeological and historical wonders.
- Visit the Virupaksha Temple, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Watch Tower, Vittala Temple and many other attractions of Hampi
- Service of an experienced guide who has a comprehensive knowledge of Hampi’s history
The first thing which welcomes you to Hampi will be the towering Virupaksha temple at the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Our tour of Hampi will begin with the Virupaksha Temple a UNESCO heritage site and will end with the Vittala Temple. With the help of our guide, you can walk around the ruins of the Vijayanagara empire learning about its history. Attractions like the Kadalekalu temple, Hazara Ram Temple, Lotus Mahal, and Zenana Enclosure are sure to leave you wondering about the architectural skills of the people of that time. And it's not just the architecture, the paddy fields and hills with giant boulders along the way will give you a great view.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 849 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.