Munnar to Thekkady One Way Drop
Travel to Thekkady from Munnar in a private air-conditioned one-way cab.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Munnar
- Private air-conditioned cab driven by a professional driver.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Thekkady is about 90 km from Munnar. Thekkady is considered a haven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg & clove.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Munnar
- You will be traveling a distance of approximately 90 km in a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 3 hours to reach Thekkady, including your stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Thekkady.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan or 6-Seater SUV or Non-AC TT (as chosen)
- Drop-off to Thekkady or Periyar National Park
- Pickup from Munnar Town Hotels
- Driver and fuel charges
- Toll Charges or State Road Taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3350 Per Vehicle