Lal Bagh Walking Tour
Dating back to the times of Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, Lal Bagh is nothing less than wonderful. Explore the myths and history which found a place in this garden along with the botanical wonders.
- Guided tour through Tipu Sultan's personal garden
- Learn about some rare botanical species
- Service of an experienced guide throughout the tour
- Get a taste of the local cuisine
Being the persona garden for the Mysore rulers, Lal Bagh is home to a wide variety of rare horticultural samples. Lal Bagh is located around one of the Kempe Gowda’s Towers. It also houses a beautiful glass house and India's first lawn clock. There are several other myths and legends which circles around the history of Lalbagh. Listen to them and enjoy a delicious local cuisine before we end the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.