Lal Bagh Walking Tour
Lal Bagh, Bangalore 4 Hours 145 people interested today
2 to 15 people
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Dating back to the times of Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, Lal Bagh is nothing less than wonderful. Explore the myths and history which found a place in this garden along with the botanical wonders.
- Guided tour through Tipu Sultan's personal garden
- Learn about some rare botanical species
- Service of an experienced guide throughout the tour
- Get a taste of the local cuisine
Being the persona garden for the Mysore rulers, Lal Bagh is home to a wide variety of rare horticultural samples. Lal Bagh is located around one of the Kempe Gowda’s Towers. It also houses a beautiful glass house and India's first lawn clock. There are several other myths and legends which circles around the history of Lalbagh. Listen to them and enjoy a delicious local cuisine before we end the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
₹ 1600 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Silk Tales of Bangalore Walking Tour
From ₹ 1450 2 Hours
From ₹ 3670 4 Hours
From ₹ 6200 14 Hours
From ₹ 3150 10 Hours
Shravanabelagola Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 4765 12 Hours
From ₹ 14125 3 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News