Malleshwaram Thindi Walk
Steaming Idlis, tangy puliogare, sweet holige and pure home made ice creams, Malleswaram will be a hard place to say goodbye for the ones who love food beyond an appetite
- Visit more than five iconic eateries in Malleswaram
- Sample several delicious south indian delicacies
- Get to know about the heritage of the city
- Service of an experienced guide throughout the tour
Veena Stores, CTR, Halli Manne,Adigas; Malleswaram boasts of many popular South Indian eateries. Malleswaram was a foodie’s paradise and a cultural hub for many right from the early 19th century itself. Malleswaram was the place of happenings right from late 19th century. It is also a foodies paradise for the same time.
From the traditional Idlis & dosas and vadas you treat your tastebuds with other delicacies like homemade ice creams, fudges, tangy pulioagare & sweet holige. There's only a few places in Bangalore where you can munch on hurigalu (roasted lentils), listen to quaint tales of a heritage city and indulge in some street shopping.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.