Kinvah Wine Tour in Bangalore
Take a guided tour of wine tasting just outside of Bangalore city limits, enjoy grape stomping.
- Learn about the art of making wine with an experiential guide.
- Enjoy grape stomping & visit the winery.
Be It ecstasy, Health or hosting an event and in whichever season Wine is always the reason for delight. It is a blessing diva for Indian palate connoisseur. In fact, wine is synonymous called as ‘the gift of the gods’ since it is the only fermented beverage found in nature. The natural yeasts available in the skin of red grapes can lead to the formation of wine in the ripe grape itself”.
Wine tourism refers to tourism whose purpose is or includes the tasting, consumption or purchase of wine, often at or near the source. Wine tourism can consist of visits to wineries, tasting wines, vineyard walks, or even taking an active part in the harvest.
- The tour, which is of around 180 minutes, starts in the morning at around 10.30 am and afternoon at 1:30 pm
- Guests are informed about the history of wine and its cultivation before proceeding to witness the actual process at the vineyard.
- Practically every aspect of wine-making is discussed-right from fermentation to bottling and final labelling.
- Most visits to the wineries take place at or near the site where the wine is produced.
- Visitors typically learn the history of the winery, see how the wine is made, and then taste the wines.
- Kinvah Brut: A sparkling white wine
- Kinvah Manthan: Ablend of four grape varieties (Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon).
- Welcome Drinks
- Visit the winery
- Grape Stomping
- Lunch with wine tasting
- Visit the vineyard
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.