Manali-Ladakh One-Way Ride 2021
Upto Rs.3000 OFF (Per Person)
Use Coupon Code RIDE2021. Available when booking on Trodly website or on the mobile app. Offer Valid Till 31st Jul, 2021
Applicable on minimum booking amount of Rs. 33190
Hop on the bike and take the most celebrated route of the world to get an exciting and delighting experience. Want to know how? Take a look at this Manali-Leh road trip of 8 days/ 9 nights to create beautiful memories. This trip is perfect for a lover of starry nights, scenic mountains and serene lakes.
- Take the bike trip on a rented bike or your own bike.
- Be accompanied by an experienced road captain and a back-up vehicle while on this trip
- Accommodate at a deluxe camp while in Nubra valley and Pangong Lake
- Pass through the Himalayan mountains while travelling through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh
Route: Manali - Rohtang - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Bike Ride Overview
Escape into the mesmerizing beauty of Leh via Manali in this Manali-Leh one way ride of 8 days/ 9 nights. Let it take you through the magnificent valleys and plains of Ladakh on a Royal Enfield bike. Begin the tour from Manali covering Rohtang pass, the serene Pangong Tso Lake, Indus, Shyok Rivers, Nubra Valley and Khardung La.
All these incredible landscapes will unravel as you move ahead in the tour. You will stay at the riverside or other camps so that you can enjoy the gorgeous starry nights in Ladakh and witness its enchanting and magical powers.
Enjoy your ride with an experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle to avoid any glitches. So it is the time when you stop believing what people say, and actually go and see, capture, admire it yourself!
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali | Volvo Transfer | (560 km | 12 hours)
- Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 km | 8-9 hours)
- Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu (85 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9-10 hours)
- Day 6: Rest day at Leh
- Day 7: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Kardung La Pass (159 km | 4-6 hours)
- Day 8: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hours)
- Day 9: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (223 km | 7-9 hours)
- Day 10: Checkout from Leh hotel
Day 1: Delhi to Manali (560 km | 12 hours)
- Reach Manali from Delhi by taking an overnight journey in a semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- All the information regarding the report time and bus tickets will be shared 48 hours prior to the day of travel.
Day 2: Arrive in Manali
- Your arrival will be followed by acclimatization and orientation process along with a briefing about the Ladakh ride.
- The allotment of bikes and trial run would take place in the evening.
Day 3: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 km | 8-9 hours)
- The ride to Ladakh will begin post your breakfast.
- Ride through the Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong where you will encounter snow.
- You will be staying for the night in Jipsa.
Day 4: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu (85 km | 5-6 hours)
- Head to Sarchu after you have had a nice warm breakfast.
- You will ride to Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal which are two breathtaking high altitude lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region, Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River.
- You will be staying for the night at the camps/guest house in Sarchu.
Day 5: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9-10 hours)
- Post breakfast you will resume your ride to Leh through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, Beautiful More Plains and Tanglang La Pass.
- The ride from Sarchu to Leh is 250 kilometres and will take 9 hours. You will be staying at a hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Rest Day at Leh
A vacation from the vacation! You can choose to relax on the sixth day of your trip or explore the local places around Leh.
Day 7: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Kardung La Pass (159 km | 4-6 hours)
- Wake up to a scenic morning in Leh and accompany it with a nice warm breakfast.
- An adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khdung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley awaits you post your breakfast.
- A camel ride in the mountains of Hunder can be opted for at an additional cost. The stay for the night will be in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 8: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hours)
- An off-roading experience to Pangong Lake awaits you.
- The route for the ride will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- The overnight stay will be at camps set near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 9: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (223 km | 7-9 hours)
- Time to head back to Leh.
- If you are willing, you may stop by the well-known school from the Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- The expected time to reach Leh is before Lunch and visit Shanti Stupa. If time permits, we may visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- The daytime can be enjoyed in Leh.
Day 10: Checkout from Leh hotel
- On day 10, bid your farewell to all the new friends you made on this ride.
1. Upgrade to Royal Enfield Himalayan at Rs. 8450 per bike
Places Covered in this Bike Tour
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti Stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe accommodation in Manali.
- Parking facility in Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Meals during the trip (Breakfast and Dinner from Day 2 to Day 9).
- One way Volvo bus tickets from Delhi to Manali.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 25% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
Manali Leh highway usually opens in first or second week of June and remains open for about five months. Manali to Leh road usually gets closed from September end or early October depending upon weather conditions that particular year.
Once Manali Leh Highway is officially open, it is quite safe to travel and roads gets better and better till September as BRO keeps repairing bad stretches. In terms of safety your preparation, following safety guidelines and the weather plays an important role too.
The Manali-Leh route has some of the world\'s highest mountain passes. The five mountain passes that you would be crossing on journey to Leh from Manali are Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Nakeela Pass, Lachulung La Pass and Tanglang La Pass.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 33190 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.