Manali-Leh One-Way Ride 2018
A bike ride through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This 11-day ride takes you across many popular sights of Manali and Ladakh, including the Pangong Lake and the Nubra Valley. This trip is perfect for a lover of starry nights, scenic mountains and serene lakes.
- Take the bike trip on a rented bike or your own bike
- An experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
- Overnight deluxe camp stay at Nubra Valley and Pangong lake
- Travel through many mountain passes
Route: Manali - Rohtang - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Bike Ride Gear: Quality Helmet, Elbow & Knee Guards Included
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Bike Ride Overview
This tour takes you through the magnificent valleys and plains of Ladakh on a Royal Enfield bike in 11-days. Our Ladakh motorcycle tour starts from Manali. Rohtang pass, the serene Pangong Tso Lake, Indus, Shyok Rivers, Nubra Valley and Khardung La- all these incredible landscapes will unravel before you during the trip. Stay at the riverside or other camps where you can enjoy the gorgeous starry nights which Ladakh is famous for.
With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will be able to enjoy this ride without any glitches. For convenience, the first day in our itinerary is kept aside for acclimatization to make sure that you will have a comfortable journey ahead.
- Day 1: Arrive in Manali
- Day 2: Manali - Jispa (140 km | 8-9 hrs)
- Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (85 km | 5-6 hrs)
- Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (250 km | 9-10 hrs)
- Day 5: Rest day at Leh
- Day 6: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley (159 km | 4-6 hrs)
- Day 7: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hrs)
- Day 8: Pangong Lake – Leh (223 km | 7-9 hrs)
- Day 9: Checkout from Leh hotel
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - acclimatization & orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing. Allotment of bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa (140 km 8/9 hrs)
Ladakh ride begins today. Enjoy the Leh Manali highway – we go via Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong. Overnight stay at Jipsa.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (85 km | 4/5 hrs)
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River. For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the starry night.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (250 km | 9/10 hrs)
Ride to Leh through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Rest Day at Leh
Today will be your rest for after the long ride. Sit back and relax, one could explore the local market and cafes at their own convenience.
Day 6: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley (159 km 4/6 hrs)
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay at camps in Nubra.
Day 7: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hrs)
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass. On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 8: Pangong Lake – Leh (160 km | 5/6 hrs)
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'. Reach Leh before lunch – visit Shanti Stupa- depending on the riders and time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara. Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 9: Checkout from Leh hotel
After breakfast, bid your farewell to all the new friends you made on this ride.
1. Upgrade to 500cc bike (Add-on at Rs. 2400/- per bike)
2. An overnight bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
3. An overnight bus journey from Manali to Delhi (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
Places Covered in this Bike Tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti Stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- Rent cost of 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Petrol for the entire trip for rented bike
- Bike riding gears for rented bike option (Elbow & Knee Guards)
- Breakfasts & dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for the rider as well as pillion (rented bike option)
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 29990 Per Person