Manali-Leh One-Way Ride 2019
Upto Rs. 3942 OFF (Per Person)
Get 9% OFF. Use Coupon Code TRODLYTRIP. Available on Mobile App Only. Offer Valid Till 31st May, 2019
Applicable on minimum booking amount of Rs. 28950
A bike ride through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This 9-day ride takes you across many popular sights of Manali and Ladakh, including the Pangong Lake and the Nubra Valley. This trip is perfect for a lover of starry nights, scenic mountains and serene lakes.
- Take the bike trip on a rented bike or your own bike
- An experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
- Overnight deluxe camp stay at Nubra Valley and Pangong lake
- Travel through many mountain passes
Route: Manali - Rohtang - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Bike Ride Gear: Quality Helmet, Elbow & Knee Guards Included
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Bike Ride Overview
This tour takes you through the magnificent valleys and plains of Ladakh on a Royal Enfield bike in 9-days. Our Ladakh motorcycle tour starts from Manali. Rohtang pass, the serene Pangong Tso Lake, Indus, Shyok Rivers, Nubra Valley and Khardung La- all these incredible landscapes will unravel before you during the trip. Stay at the riverside or other camps where you can enjoy the gorgeous starry nights which Ladakh is famous for.
With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will be able to enjoy this ride without any glitches. For convenience, the first day in our itinerary is kept aside for acclimatization to make sure that you will have a comfortable journey ahead.
- Day 1: Arrive in Kullu
- Day 2: Ride from Kullu to Jispa (140 km | 8-9 hours)
- Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu (85 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 4: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9-10 hours)
- Day 5: Rest day at Leh
- Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Kardung La Pass (159 km | 4-6 hours)
- Day 7: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hours)
- Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (223 km | 7-9 hours)
- Day 9: Checkout from Leh hotel
Day 1: Arrive in Kullu-Manali
Reach Kullu and check-in to riverside camps - acclimatization & orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing. Allotment of bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Ride from Kullu to Jispa (140 km | 8-9 hours)
Ladakh ride begins today. Enjoy the Leh Manali highway – we go via Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong. Overnight stay at Jipsa.
Day 3: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9-10 hours)
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River. For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the starry night.
Day 4: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9-10 hours)
Ride to Leh through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Rest Day at Leh
Today will be your rest for after the long ride. Sit back and relax, one could explore the local market and cafes at their own convenience.
Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Kardung La Pass (159 km | 4-6 hours)
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay at camps in Nubra.
Day 7: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hours)
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass. On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (223 km | 7-9 hours)
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'. Reach Leh before lunch – visit Shanti Stupa- depending on the riders and time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara. Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 9: Checkout from Leh hotel
After breakfast, bid your farewell to all the new friends you made on this ride.
1. Upgrade to Royal Enfield-500cc bike at Rs.5000 per bike
2. Upgrade to Royal Enfield Himalayan at Rs.8000 per bike
3. An overnight bus journey from Delhi to Kullu-Manali at Rs.1150 per person
Places Covered in this Bike Tour
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti Stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in riverside camps in Kullu-Manali.
- Parking facility in Kullu-Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safetly helmet for riders and pillions.
- Protective knee and elbow guard for the rider.
- Buffet breakfasts and dinners as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Manali Leh highway usually opens in first or second week of June and remains open for about five months. Manali to Leh road usually gets closed from September end or early October depending upon weather conditions that particular year.
Once Manali Leh Highway is officially open, it is quite safe to travel and roads gets better and better till September as BRO keeps repairing bad stretches. In terms of safety your preparation, following safety guidelines and the weather plays an important role too.
The Manali-Leh route has some of the world\'s highest mountain passes. The five mountain passes that you would be crossing on journey to Leh from Manali are Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Nakeela Pass, Lachulung La Pass and Tanglang La Pass.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 28950 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.