Guided Walking Tour of Dharamshala
Experience the hill life in Dharamshala with the tour of the local temple, village walk, and monastery visit.
- Take a walk amidst the serene environs of the hill station of Dharamshala.
- Company of an experienced guide to take your around.
- Experience the diverse culture of Dharamshala.
Dharamshala is a city in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, it is the second winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is surrounded by cedar forests and it lies on the edge of the Himalayas. Dharamshala is the home to Dalai Lama. Several thousand Tibetan exiles have now settled in the area and built several monasteries and schools. It is also the headquarters of the Central Tibetan Administration. Mcleodganj is a suburb in Dharamshala.
- Meet the guide for the tour at 09:00 am at the meeting point in Dharamshala (location is shared after booking).
- After a small briefing session, you may start the walking tour.
- Start the tour with a temple visit, as the story goes, the temple was built by Raavana in Baijnath before the story of Ramayana took place.
- Post which you will follow the guide for a 2-hour walk through the quaint hill village taking you through the small hamlets, forests and natural pathways.
- Lastly, visit Sherbaling Monastery, known for winning a Grammy award for the chanting of mantras.
- Tour ends at 12:30 pm, before heading back to the starting point, you can take lunch in a local family home.
- You reach back to the main Dharamshala town by 1:30 pm.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- 1 bottled water per participant
- Refreshments - Chocolate and chips for participants
- Hotel pick-up and drop (if selected during booking)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 750 Per Person