Chaliyaar River Kayaking In Kozhikode
Grab that paddle and set out on kayaks to explore river Chaliyaar, 3rd largest amongst all rivers of Kerala.
- Enjoy the adventure kayaking with an expert guide
- Kayak through Chaliyaar river whose banks are home of a variety of migratory birds.
We provide the latest, high-quality equipment to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience. For novices, our guides will conduct training classes so that you too can be friends with the Chaliyaar. We team up with professional outdoor activity trainers to conduct paddling skills courses. Allow our experts to teach you the skills required to perfectly maneuver a kayak for a truly thrilling experience. With coaching and favourable conditions, the basic skills of Kayaking can be learned in a few hours. Be adventurous and the river will reward you in indescribable ways. The activity happens in 2 batches and you can choose any batch according to your convenience.
- Report at our meeting point at 7 am or at 3 pm (two available timings)
- Breakfast will be offered to the 7 am batch while tea and snacks will be offered to the 3 pm batch.
- After the light refreshment, we will conduct a 1-hour training session with our kayak guides.
- After the training, we'll set off for the river exploration. Kayak through the Chaliyaar river and explore the variety of birds in the area.
- After about 3 hours, we will end our tour back at the starting point of the tour.
- Service of an expert kayaking guide
- Kayaking and safety equipment.
- Breakfast/tea & snack as per the batch timing.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2950 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.