Mumbai City Bicycle Tour
A morning bicycle tour of South Mumbai. Mumbai as you have never seen it before.
- Exploring south of Mumbai on a well-maintained bicycle.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Visit all the must-see places of this iconic and majestic city.
Mumbai, the 'City of Dreams' is the capital of Maharastra. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- You will be meeting your tour guide at the Colaba Causeway at 6.00 am.
- While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, you take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai on a bicycle.
- Once everyone has been fitted with their safety gear and paired with their bikes, you will start the tour.
- During the course of the tour you will be visiting the following places:
- Gateway of India
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- Asiatic Library
- Horniman Circle
- Nariman Point
- BMC HQ building
- Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chowk
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Girgaon Chowpatty
- At the end of the tour, you’ll stop for a well-deserved South Indian breakfast and hot Masala Chai (Indian Tea) and be going back to Colaba Causeway.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person