Srinagar Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- A day sightseeing tour of the beautiful city of Srinagar in private car.
- Cover the popular Char Chinar (4 maple trees in the Dal lake), Mughal Gardens (Nishat garden, Shalimar garden and Chashhme Shai), Botanical garden and the famous Shankaracharya hill temple in Srinagar.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel at the prefered time.
- Complete tour will be done in a private car for your group
Places of visit
Sankaracharya temple is located at the top of a hill near Dal lake. About 5.5 km from the Dal lake, the temple can be reached by car. Temple have high security at all times and you will be passing through 2 security checkpoints. There are 243 steps are there to climb before reaching the main entrance of the temple. There are another 45 steps to climb to have Darshan of Lord Shiva from the main entrance.
You get a full view of Srinagar city from the hilltop but unfortunately, you can't take photos as you are not allowed to carry the camera to the main temple complex. However, after coming out of the complex you can use your phones & cameras and on return, you can take photos of Dal lake from the top.
This garden is located close to Tulip garden. Boating facility available at a cost of Rs 50 for half hour. Beautiful flower plants and herbal plants are available here. Entry fee is Rs 10 and it is Rs 5 for kids. You can carry your camera and other electronic gadgets inside without any extra fee.
The largest of the all Mughal gardens, Shalimar Bagh is located on the outskirts of Srinagar city. Also called as Shalimar Garden, Shalimar Bagh, Farah Baksh and Faiz Baksh, The Bagh was built by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his wife Noor Jahan, in 1619. The Bagh is considered the high point of Mughal horticulture. This time it's also called as the crown of Srinagar.
One of the Mughal gardens built in 1632 AD by Ali Mardan Khan, governor of emperor Shah Jahan. The garden was presented as a gift for his elder and favourite son Prince Dara Shikoh. The garden is located in the Zabarwan Range, near Raj Bhawan overlooking Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Service of a professional driver
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Car and fuel charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments