The land of adventure & coffee calls you to join the most adventurous trek which passes through hilly land, misty areas and countryside experience.
- Trek to Pushpagiri hills
- Enjoy the hilly terrain, lush green forest and scenic beauty
Pushpagiri and Kumaraparvata, fall at the district’s northern edge near its tri-junction with Hassan and Dakshina Kannada districts. There are two approaches to Pushpagiri and Kumaraparvat peaks. While the eastern entrance is from Beedehalli via Heggademane temple, where there is a check post of Somavarpet wildlife range, Madikeri wildlife sub-division. The personnel here strictly implement the Wildlife Protection Act and accordingly firearms, alcohol, crackers, inflammable substances and other articles that might endanger wildlife and their habitat, are prohibited. The western one is from Kukke Subramanya via Giri gadde. The access from Beedehalli- a small hamlet at the north-eastern entrance of Pushpagiri Wildlife sanctuary is supposed to be less tough as it is at a higher elevation than Kukke Subramanya, which is nearer sea level. The southern part of Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary can be accessed from Madikeri town.
- Arrive at the Basepoint around 8 AM
- Trek instructions from our Naturalist /Guide
- Trek commences at 9:00 am from Beedehalli, Somavarpet
- Head back to the base point & depart
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments