Coorg Education Tour
Coorg is known for its hospitality, coffee plantations and mesmerizing beauty of nature. Come and join for the exotic experience of Coorg.
- Visit Dubare elephant camp
- Enjoy the traditional cuisine of Kodavas
- Learn the art of beekeeping
- Enjoy the sightseeing tour of Coorg
Coorg is blessed with lush green meadow, dense forest, coffee plantations and some wonderful waterfalls. Coorg is an ultimate destination for all the nature lovers and adventure lovers. With some awe-inspiring views complemented by stunning perennial waters, Coorg is one of the best places to visit during the winters and summers. Explore the hidden gems of Coorg.
- Arrive at the Nature Camp ( Dubare ) & Traditional Lunch
- Post Lunch - Learn the art of pitching Tents
- Visit Chiklihole Reservoir
- Visit Dubare Elephant Training Camp
- Head back to the Camp
- Bonfire, Traditional Dinner & Overnight Camping
- Breakfast at the stay
- Visit the Nature Farm
- Understanding coffee & Paddy Cultivation
- Learn the Art of Bee Keeping
- Watch the worms work their magic on organic waste and change it into Vermicompost or plant food
- Traditional Tribal Fishing
- Head back to the Camp for Lunch
Sightseeing around Madikeri
Head Back to Camp, Bonfire & Traditional Dinner
- Breakfast & Check out
- Visit Golden Temple
- Head back to Bangalore
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4025 Per Person