Jaipur Heritage Tour On A Bicycle
Discover Jaipur on a bicycle traversing through the narrow lanes of the old city and unraveling the secrets that this mystic historic city behold.
For food lovers: Experience the Jaipur’s Best food Joints like a local, ride your bike to some of most sought after and highly acclaimed food joints.
For the wanderlust: Hop on a bike and maneuver the streets like a Jaipurite through the old Havelis (Private Mansions) and sacred Temples within the streets of the walled city of Jaipur.
A unique experience: An adventurous sightseeing of Jaipur where you discover what one might miss out while in the car. We get a chance to start the day like a Jaipurite does every morning.
A morning cycle tour is one of our flagship activities in Jaipur, Discover Jaipur on a bicycle traversing through the narrow lanes of the old city. Biking and unraveling the secrets that this mystic historic city beholds. An interesting way to explore the ancient culture and architecture of Jaipur on a bike.
The bicycle tour is designed to give you a traditional perspective of how the morning time develops in the beautiful and historical city of Jaipur.
Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh circle (Statue circle)
We begin our Jaipur cycle tour at Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh circle popularly known as Statue Circle. Here we are introduced with the tour leader and the tour captains. The tour leader will give a short briefing about the tour and the route. We start riding towards the old city on the way we stop at a famous Lassi(churned yogurt shake) joint. The Lassi outlet was built in the independence era just outside the walled city.
At the Ajmeri gate, we enter the Historical walled city that is painted in pink that explains the sobriquet “Pink City”. This is a kind of cultural connection combined with rich architecture and friendly people of Jaipur as we ride through narrow streets of the city passing through vintage Havelis, and several other architectural marvels meeting and greeting the locals here
Walk through the market rooftops
As we pedal out of the palace gates we park our bikes near the market and walk through the historical spices and sweets market. Although the shops are shut in the spices market we get the strong aroma walking pass the closed shutters. We make a brief stop at a very popular tea seller’s rooftop settlement above a sweet shop. With the best Fritters (Pakoras) in the town, we enjoy tea on a rooftop and admire the most planned old city of India.
Bombay Mix and Albert Hall Museum
The name ‘Bombay mix’ is commonly used in many foreign countries but it is famous everywhere in India and overseas and all-time snacks for Jaipurites, We pedal the narrow lanes to Namkeenwali Gali (The lane famous for spicy Snacks) and try the variety of snacks from the original Shankar Namkeenwala, ride further towards the Majestic Albert Hall. The Albert Hall Museum was built in the 1870’s to welcome the Prince of Whales. We conclude our bike tour right opposite the museum’s grand entrance.
- Reach the meeting point, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh Circle (statue circle) by 7 am.
- Your host and guide for the tour will meet your here and after a small briefing session, we'll start the tour.
- At the Ajmeri gate at around 7:30 am, we enter the Historical walled city that is painted in pink that explains the sobriquet “Pink City”.
- At 8 am, we visit the Govind Dev Temple - devoted to Lord Krishna The Govind Dev temple is the epicenter of the Jaipur city palace.
- At 8:30 am, we park our bikes near the market and walk through the historical spices and sweets market.
- Post which it is time for some breakfast, we pedal the narrow lanes to Namkeenwali Gali (The lane famous for spicy snacks) and try the variety of snacks from the original Shankar Namkeenwala, ride further towards the Majestic Albert Hall.
- Your ride will end at the Albert Hall.
- One bottle water bottle for every participant
- High end geared bicycle (Giant)
- RIding helmet
- One experienced bicycle captain leading the riders
- One tour escort following the riding party to make sure all are riding safely
- A support vehicle following the riders with a backup cycle
- Food and local cuisine tasting
- Lassi (churned yogurt shake)
- Traditional potato, chili fritters, and other snacks
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2400 Per Person