Jaisalmer Old City Walking Tour
Jaisalmer - "The Golden City" has a lot to offer for tourists. A guided walking tour of the famous Havelis of Jaisalmer.
- A guided walking tour
- Listen to interesting stories
- Visit the famous palaces & forts
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city. We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- All guests are expected to report at Gadisar Lake by 10:00 am or 5:00 pm
- You will meet your professional guide & have a quick briefing session.
- Start your walking tour & visit Folklore museum, Saalam Singh Ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli.
- Later, we proceed to Badal Mahal, Tazia Tower, Gopa Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol.
- After 2 hours we will end the tour by 11:30 or 6:30 pm at Golden City Fort, Jaisalmer.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Great local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.