Take Control-Paragliding in Kamshet
Paragliding is the easiest and simple way of free-flying. Give your adrenaline a well-deserved spike and enjoy your adventurous time in the air.
- You will be given the full freedom to fly the Paraglider on your own.
- Up to 15 minutes of free-flying.
- Internationally certified pilots.
- Certified by APPI - Association Of Professional Pilots & Instructors, Switzerland.
Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometers and for several hours.
- Upon your arrival in the activity location, our Instructor Tandem Pilot will show you how the controls work while flying a paraglider.
- All the safety instructions and the equipment will be provided to you.
- Once you are ready to take on this high adrenaline adventure you will be given controls to experience how it is to fly all by yourself, but with the safety of the instructor flying with you.
- You will get to fly for 12-15 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
- Upon completion of your flight you will realise how it feels like to be in control of your flight.
- All equipment
- Service of guides/instructors
- All safety gears required
- Classes including theory, training, taking control and certification
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 4690 Per Person