Take Control-Paragliding in Kamshet
Paragliding is the most easy and simple way of free-flying.
The Instructor Tandem Pilot will show you how the controls work while flying a Paraglider. You will be given controls to experience how it is to fly all by yourself, but with the safety of the instructor flying with you. You also get to fly for 12-15 minutes depending on weather condition. Find out what it feels like to be in control of your flight.
- Upto 15 min of free flying
- Internationally certified pilots
- Certidied by APPI - Association Of Professional Pilots & Instructors, Switzerland
- All instruments
- All safety gear
- Classes including theory, training, taking control and certification
- Site transport and food is not included in the above cost and will have to be at your own expense.
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Site transport in the month of October to February will be extra, which can be shared with other participants if any.
- You need to wear T-shirt, full pants(No saree/skirts), shoes (no chappals) and a cap. You may also carry sunscreen, glares, snacks and water bottle and a Camera to take pictures!
- Recording of your experience using HD Cameras at an extra cost payable on spot
- Avoid flying immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours gap.
- We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice to do activity of Paragliding.
- Paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last minute re- schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control.