Experiential Guided Tour Of Bangalore
A multi-dimensional experience, perfect for tourists and expats alike, this tour touches upon food, markets, religion, social awareness, craft, art, lifestyle... and more! The program evolves depending on the group that comes together, keeping it fluid and adaptive. See and experience the true essence of Bangalore!
- Take a walk through old alleyways and explore the diversity.
- Meet the locals at a local cafe.
- Visit the farmer's market, Kali temple, Sikh temple and Bangalore's oldest church.
- Try your hand in pottery and block printing. Make yourself something to take back.
You have a half day and a full day option, and the program accommodates the requests of participants as much as possible. It's a mix of religion, markets, local people, local food, coffees and teas, local traditions, local professions like pottery, washermen, a visit to the biggest slum in the city, some NGO visits where you see recycling of garbage into beautiful ranges of merchandise, and women's empowerment. This tour is considered the most fulfilling, wholesome experience you can possibly take home from Bangalore.
- Our guide will meet you at 9 am and set off for an informative, enlightening and entertaining day of seeing the sights of the city.
- You will walk through old alleyways and explore what goes on in them: some art, some craft, some tradition, some religion
- Gossip with locals over tea or coffee at a local, old cafe
- You will be visiting a farmer’s market which has flowers, fruit, vegetables, spices, nuts and bolts for wholesale.
- Take a historical drive through the city’s old roads and parliament area.
- If you wish, you can visit a Kali temple, set in the heart of a Hindu cemetery.
- Your tour also includes a visit to the Sikh temple, Bangalore’s oldest church and the scrap market behind it where dubious car parts are sold.
- Visit Pottery town, try your hand at pottery and block printing.
- Interact with social workers focused on women’s empowerment set in the heart of one of Bangalore’s old slums.
- You will visit a cartoon gallery that captures the post-colonial history of Bangalore in caricatures
- A must visit is the private guided tour of the Bangalore Palace.
- Towards the end, you may want to stop by some souvenirs shop to take back gifts for friends and family.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that