Morning Bicycle Ride to Nahargarh Fort
Bicycle to the Nahargarh Fort located amidst the Aravalli forest and witness the sunrise from a hilltop.
- Witness a panoramic view of the city and Aravalli forest.
- A challenging 3 km bicycle tour for adventure enthusiasts.
- Explore the Nahargarh Fort and the extended catchment area.
- Jaigarh Fort, also known as "Cheel Ka Teela" (Eagle's Hill) built over a period of 150 years.
Out of all the 'Places to See' in Jaipur and 'Historical places' of Jaipur, Nahargarh may not be on top due to its accessibility, but it is the most happening and beautiful place in Jaipur. The best sunset and sunrise point of Jaipur, and certainly a common point of interest for every locality in Jaipur.
The Nahargarh fort which is at the height of above 700 feet from the sea level provides a panoramic view of the city and the Aravalli forests. Our bike tour to the Nahargarh fort through the Aravalli forests is a very challenging excursion.
Cheel Ka Teela ( Jaigarh Fort )
On the way, we cross The Jaigarh fort was built over a period of over 150 years in the Aravali range near the Amber Palace on a hilltop known as Cheel Ka Teela (mound of eagles) This fort was built as a military fortress for the Amber Palace. The Construction of the fort was finished in 1725 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
As we approach closer to Nahargarh fort we take a short break at Charan Mandir ( a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna) One can easily get the best panoramic view of Jaipur city in front and The dense Jungle of Nahargarh Biological Park at the foothill of The Aravalli Mountains.
- At 6:30 am, you will be reporting at Jal Mahal, which will be your meeting point for the tour.
- After a short introduction of the team and a safety briefing, you will start riding towards the Kanak Valley and assemble again at the base of the Nahargarh Hills.
- You will keep taking several breaks stopping at hairpin curves to take a look at the majestic view of the Man Sagar Lake from the top.
- You can expect to reach the summit by 8 am.
- Post which you will rejuvenate yourselves with some snacks and head towards the Nahargarh stepwell.
- You may take a short walk on the rampart wall of Nahargarh discussing the great history and architecture of Jaipur and Rajasthan.
- At 9 am, you start your ride back to the starting and the ending point of the trip, Jal Mahal.
- Geared bicycle (Bicycle brand-Giant)
- Riding helmet
- Bottled mineral water and energy drinks
- Refreshments - packed breakfast, juice, tea, chocolates and fresh fruits
- Road captain during riding duration
- Trip coordinator throughout the trip
- Support vehicle equipped with first aid kit and standby bicycle
- A short walk on the rampart wall of Nahargarh
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Person