Guided Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur
Join the guided sightseeing tour of the land of Maharajas, the Pink City of Jaipur.
- Guided tour of the capital city of Rajasthan with its heritage monuments.
- Tour in the private cab with an English speaking guide.
- WIth hotel pick-up & drop.
- Places covered in the tour - Amber Fort, Jai Mandir Temple, Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace), Jal Mahal (water palace), Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and Jaipur Palace.
Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 A.D.
Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business centre with all requisites of a metropolitan city.
- The tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel at 9 am.
- In your private airconditioned cab, you'll head to the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site.
- Thereafter you will be heading to the Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, the Sheesh Mahal.
- Next stop, the famous water palace, Jal Mahal that sits in Man Sagar Lake and then to Hawa Mahal, the palace of winds.
- You will also visit the palace that was the royal residence of the erstwhile kingdom of Jaipur. The palace houses a museum with a unique collection of Rajasthani clothing and artifacts.
- Lastly, you will head to yet another World Heritage Site, Jantar Mantar before we end the tour and head back to your hotel/residence.
- By around 5 pm you will start your journey back to the hotel.
Places of Visit
Hawa Mahal – The most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “Jali” – latticework screens.
City Palace forms one of the most famous points of interest and a major milestone in Jaipur. The beautiful development was designed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his rule. Among the various fortifications and castles of Jaipur, Town Structure is unique, with its excellent art and structure. Town Structure complicated protects a large place, which is separated into a series of home gardens, courtyards, and structures. At first, Raja Jai Singh designed the external wall using a large place. The additional lavish structures were constructed later by the thriving kings.
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1738 CE. It features the world’s largest stone sundial and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The Jantar Mantar is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveller.
Amber Fort – One of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town sits Amer Fort. (Amber Fort). It is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture built in red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Panna Meena Ka Kund - Panna Meena Ka Kund which is also popular as Panna Mian Ki Naoli in local villagers of Amber, This step well was the main source of drinking water for the locals.
Jal Mahal is a water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. The wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
- One bottled water for each member
- Pick-up and drop from hotel/airport/railway station
- Service of a professional driver for the tour
- Service of a private tour guide
- Driver and fuel charges
- All parking and toll charges.
- Monument entrance fees
- Any snack and beverage
- Any tips/gratuities
- Anything not specified in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- No wheelchair accessible
- Guests are requested to carry personal photo ID during the tour
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Hotel/Residence in Jaipur city limits
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.