Poovar Backwater Cruise
Come visit the tourist town of Poovar and take back a beautiful memory of cruising in the backwaters.
- Hop on a motorized boat and cruise in the backwaters of Poovar.
- Experience the scenic beauties like the Estuaries, Mangrove forest, Golden Sand beach.
- Visit the Poovar island.
Poovar is a tourist town in the Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) district of the south Indian state of Kerela. This small town lies almost at the end of Kerela, it has always been a tourist attraction. Poovar is famous for its beautiful beaches, Mangrove forests and of course the mesmerizing backwaters. Poovar has an estuary which connects with the sea during high tides.
- Our hosts will receive you at the Poovar Backwater Boating, your tour will start at 11 am.
- You will be taken around the Estuaries, the beautiful Mangrove forests in the backwaters of Poovar.
- In the later phase of your tour, you will be taken you will be taken to the Golden sand beach.
- Last up you will be visiting the Poovar island.
- Your tour will end at 1 pm and you will be dropped back at the Poovar Backwater Boating.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person