Tale of Two Hill Stations - Gangtok and Darjeeling
This is the most popular tour itinerary, which helps people to discover the top most sightseeing of Gangtok and Darjeeling, which includes Tsomgo Lake and Baba mandir day trip from Gangtok and One full day Darjeeling sightseeing tour to World class tea Garden to Early morning Sunrise point "Tiger Hill.
- Tsango Lake -- It is one of the most sacred lake of East Sikkim, the oval shaped lake one of the high altitute natural lake in India. The oval shaped lake is 1m long and aproximately 50ft deep. The lake is a usp of the east sikkim excurision
- Darjeeling S/S --- The Queen of the Hills in India is more than 200 years old hill resort. The Hill station is overlooked by mighty Khanchenjunga mountain, the best quality of Tea in India can be bought from Darjeeling. The HMI, Zoo are the treat to watch. One can enjoy the 2 km long Cable Car ride.
Day 01: Bagdogra Airport /New Jalpaiguri Rly Station – Gangtok:
On Arrival At Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station, you will be received and you proceed towards Gangtok (5500ft. /124 Km. /4 Hours). The capital city of Sikkim (Sikkim is the 23rd. State of India). On arrival, at Gangtok check in at Hotel.
Sikkim Is One The Most Beautiful State In India Located In Eastern Himalaya And Surrounded By High Mountain And Deep Valleys In Between The Tibet In The North, Royal Bhutan In The East And Nepal In West.
Day 02: Tsomgo Lake Baba Mandir
Today drive up for a memorable excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 Ft. /39 Km), This Is one of the highest altitude Himalayan Lake, locate in the eastern frontier of Sikkim, near to the indo-Tibetan boarder. This sacred lake is almost 1 Km long with average depth of 50 Ft. Further north east lies the famous Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13,000 Ft/15 Km/30 Minute). Evening Free to explore Gangtok on your own.
Day 03: Gangtok - Darjeeling
After a leisurely breakfast, you will proceed for Darjeeling (7,200 Ft. / 95 Km / 4 Hours), popularly known as ‘The Queen Of Hill’s’. On arrivals at Darjeeling check in at your Hotel. Evening free for walk in The Mall.
Darjeeling or Dorjiling is one of the popular hill station, not only in India but of Asia. Darjeeling was a part of Sikkim monarchy before being offered to British as a gift by the monarch of Sikkim, for protecting Sikkim Monarch from the kingdom of Tibet. During the British era Darjeeling was a popular medi-resort for the British Soldiers. The beautiful hill station is bestowed with natural bounties, which was transformed into a beautiful hill resort by the British.
Day 04: Darjeeling Sightseeing Tour.
Early morning enjoy an exciting Trip to enjoy the breathtaking vista of Mt. Khanchendzonga Peak, during early dawn and en-route back to hotel visit Batasia Loop. This i a War Memorial of Gorkha soldiers of British army, also visit Ghoom Monastery, one of the oldest Monastery. After breakfast proceed for Himalayan Mountneening Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Closed On Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self- Help Centre (Closed On Sunday), Happy Valley Tea Garden, Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda. Day free to explore the local market.
Day 05: Darjeeling– Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Rail Station
This morning post, breakfast, drive down To Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station (124 Km/ 4 Hours) for your homeward/onward Destination.
- All Transport
- Accommodation in 3 star of similar hotel in double/Twin sharing rooms
- Meals includes only Breakfast.
- Toll & Parking charges
- Airport / Railway station arrival assistance
- Entry permit assistance for visiting restricted areas.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that