Ocean Kayaking In Rameswaram
Paddle along the Rameswaram coast in your Kayak. Explore the beautiful clear water and experience the adventure side of the holy city of Rameswaram.
- Sea kayaking with an expert instructor.
- Paddle along the coast of the Holy Island for 3 hours.
- Interact with locals and understand more about the town.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- You will be reporting to our hosts in between 9 am to 3 pm at the reporting location.
- Warm and welcoming hosts will be awaiting you on your arrival.
- Before you begin your kayaking session you would undergo an instructive training session for 10 mins.
- After the allotment of your kayaks and the equipment, you can enjoy your self-driven kayak.
- Your ride will last for 3 hours.
- All kayaking equipment (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.).
- Expert kayaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 750 Per Person