Guided Snorkeling In Rameswaram
Experience snorkeling in the clear waters of Rameswaram. Your underwater adventure on one of the clearest water beaches in India.
- Snorkeling in the clear waters of Rameswaram.
- Learn the sport with an experienced guide.
- Capture the mesmerizing experience by clicking photos and videotaping.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our hosts will be receiving you at the given address.
- Upon arrival, you will be provided with the snorkeling gears.
- Next up you will be boarding a boat to the snorkeling point, this will be a 15 minutes cruise.
- After you have arrived you will be geared up for your snorkeling experience.
- You will have photos clicked and videos being made during your snorkel, the whole experience will of an hour.
- After the completion of the event, you will be dropped back to the beach.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.