Stand-Up-Boarding In Rameswaram
Stand up board is an offshoot of surfing that was originated first in Hawaii, come experience this special adventure sport in the town of Rameswaram with white sand beaches.
- Explore the white sand beaches of Rameswaram and explore its adventurous side.
- Enjoy the bright sun and the majestic Bay of Bengal while you do stand-up-boarding.
- Recieve training for professional staff to learn and enjoy the sport better.
Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, it is on Pamban Island and is about 40 km from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka. It is separated from the mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and a part of Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- Our hosts will receive you at the given location.
- Upon arrival, you will be briefed about the activity and the safety protocols.
- After the completion of the briefing session, you may now proceed with the activity.
- You will be provided with all the required equipment which will include your board and a paddle.
- Your experience will of 3 hours.
- After the completion of your time, you may return back to the beach.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person