4 days Kodaikanal Sightseeing Tour from Chennai
Explore Kodaikanal a hill station set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills.
- Visit the beauties of nature like the Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Guna Cave, Devil’s Kitchen, Pine Forest, Coakers walk
- Also, visit the Kodai lake and go boating on the mystical waters of the lake.
- Lastly, visit the Dolphin’s Nose and the Berijam Lake.
Kodaikanal is a hill station near the Palani hills of the Dindigul district of the southern state of Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Kodaikanal means "the gift of nature'. Kodaikanal has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination. This mesmerizing city was established in the year of 1845 as a refuge to high temperature and tropical diseases of the plains. The earliest residents of Kodaikanal were the Palaiyar tribal people.
Day 1: Start from Chennai
- On the first day our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence at 6:00 am.
- You will be travelling to Kodaikanal which is about 526 km from Chennai.
- It would take you about 13 odd hours to reach Kodaikanal including all your stops for refreshments and lunch.
- Upon reaching Kodaikanal you may take a day's rest after the long journey.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, your tour will start at 8:00 am after you have freshened up and had your breakfast.
- First, you will be visiting the famous Kodaikanal lake, you may go boating on the lake, next up you will be visiting the Siver Cascade falls and the Coaker's Walk.
- After completion of this event, you will be visiting the Pillar rocks followed by the Guna Caves and Devil's Kitchen.
- The end of this tour you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 3: Kodaikanal Local Sightseeing
- On the third day, after you have freshened up and had your breakfast, your tour will start at around 9:00 am.
- You will begin your tour by visiting the enchanting pine forest of Kodaikanal followed by the Dolphin's Nose viewpoint.
- Next up you will be visiting the Berijam lake.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 4: Kodaikanal to Chennai
- On the fourth day, our driver will drop you back to Chennai.
- Your journey will start at 9:00 am after you have had your breakfast.
- It would again take you 13 hours to reach back to Chennai including all your stops.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Chennai city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 1200 km
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15180 Per Vehicle