4 days Kodaikanal Sightseeing Tour from Chennai
Explore Kodaikanal a hill station set in an area of granite cliffs, forested valleys, lakes, waterfalls and grassy hills.
- Visit the beauties of nature like the Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, Guna Cave, Devil’s Kitchen, Pine Forest, Coakers walk
- Also, visit the Kodai lake and go boating on the mystical waters of the lake.
- Lastly, visit the Dolphin’s Nose and the Berijam Lake.
Kodaikanal is a hill station near the Palani hills of the Dindigul district of the southern state of Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Kodaikanal means "the gift of nature'. Kodaikanal has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination. This mesmerizing city was established in the year of 1845 as a refuge to high temperature and tropical diseases of the plains. The earliest residents of Kodaikanal were the Palaiyar tribal people.
Day 1: Start from Chennai
- On the first day our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence at 6:00 am.
- You will be travelling to Kodaikanal which is about 526 km from Chennai.
- It would take you about 13 odd hours to reach Kodaikanal including all your stops for refreshments and lunch.
- Upon reaching Kodaikanal you may take a day's rest after the long journey.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, your tour will start at 8:00 am after you have freshened up and had your breakfast.
- First, you will be visiting the famous Kodaikanal lake, you may go boating on the lake, next up you will be visiting the Siver Cascade falls and the Coaker's Walk.
- After completion of this event, you will be visiting the Pillar rocks followed by the Guna Caves and Devil's Kitchen.
- The end of this tour you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 3: Kodaikanal Local Sightseeing
- On the third day, after you have freshened up and had your breakfast, your tour will start at around 9:00 am.
- You will begin your tour by visiting the enchanting pine forest of Kodaikanal followed by the Dolphin's Nose viewpoint.
- Next up you will be visiting the Berijam lake.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 4: Kodaikanal to Chennai
- On the fourth day, our driver will drop you back to Chennai.
- Your journey will start at 9:00 am after you have had your breakfast.
- It would again take you 13 hours to reach back to Chennai including all your stops.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Chennai city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 1200 km(Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours, you need to book your hotels yourself.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.