Art & Craft Walking Tour Of Jaipur
Rajasthan & its crafts are sources of endless fascination. Experience the everyday artistry & colour that can be found in every corner of Jaipur on this offbeat tour.
- Experience the famous arts & crafts of Jaipur
- Observe the art of Jewellery making.
- This walk is a cultural & art extravaganza.
Rajasthan is among the richest states in the country as far as the field of arts and crafts is concerned. Jaipur is also famous for its arts and crafts and therefore can rightly be called a shoppers paradise. Maybe it was a result of the war-like lifestyle of the people of Rajasthan which sharpened the creative senses, artistic skills and inspired them to create the most opulent and richest of treasures. Stone, clay, leather, wood, ivory, lace, glass, brass, silver, gold and textiles were given the most brilliant forms. In this tour explore the different art forms & also learn something that is of Rajasthani culture.
- Report at the Golcha Cinema, Jaipur at 4:00 pm & meet your guide.
- After a quick introduction session, we will begin our tour.
- We will visit weaving workshops where skilled artisans make the most beautiful of the carpets.
- WItness jewellery making, cutting and polishing of precious & semi-precious stones and.
- We will proceed to understand the art of jewellery making.
- In the end, you will visit local markets like Kishan pole Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar & end the tour at Badi Chopar Jaipur by 6:00 pm.
- Service of a knowledgable guide cum host.
- Hot beverage.
- Art and craft workshop entry fee.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.