Kanyakumari To Coimbatore By Private Cab
Want a hassle-free travel from Kanyakumari to Coimbatore, check this out we got you covered on all aspects of a hassle-free transfer.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private air-conditioned cab.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Kanyakumari is the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent and is named after goddess Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari has the most unique sightseeing places, like the Vivekananda rock memorial which is located near the Triveni Sangam.
Coimbatore is a city in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city in terms of population in the state. It is situated on the banks of Noyyal river and is surrounded by the Western Ghats. It produces a huge amount of cotton and has a number of textile industries, often called the "Manchester of South India".
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Kanyakumari.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 436 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 8 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Coimbatore.
- One way drop
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Coimbatore city limits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8800 Per Vehicle
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.