Chennai To Munnar By Cab
Have a South Indian tour on your mind, but the hassles of traveling constantly keep you worried, come enjoy hassle-free transfers with us.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private AC Cars.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Chennai is one of the most visited cities in India by the foreign tourists. It is popular for its trades and industries since the city is the capital of Tamil Nadu. It is a booming tourist city for the places like Marina beach, Besant Nagar Beach and the Valluvar Kottam monument, dedicated to the famous 2,000 years old, Tamil poet and Saint, Thiruvalluvar! It is fascinating to see population escalating to Cosmopolitan life, simultaneously the orthodox following their tradition for generations.
Munnar is a hill station in the Idduki district of South Indian state of Kerela. It is known as the 'Kashmir of South India'. It has been a honeymoon destination for a long time. Munnar is well connected by both National highways, state highways and rural roads. It is situated at around 1600 meters above mean sea level. The name Munnar is believed to mean "three rivers', referring to its location at the confluence of the Mudhirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar has lush green hills and serene water bodies.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Chennai.
- You will be traveling a distance of 583 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 12 hours and 30 minutes inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Munnar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.