Explore Udaipur Old City On A Bicycle
See the best of Udaipur, the city of lakes in this bicycle tour of the old city tour. Explore the streets and locations that have remained through the generations.
- Cover 9 different places which define the old city.
- Visit famous attractions Udaipur like Jagdish temple, Lake Pichola, Clocktower & more.
- Get an overview of the city from a different perspective.
- Bond and chat with the locals afterwards with a cup of masala tea.
Udaipur, popularly known as the "City of Lakes" has some incredible monuments and lavish gardens. A great way to spend a morning during your trip to Udaipur will be to explore the city on a bicycle. The old city bicycle tour takes you to Jagdish Chowk through the marketplace that was built in the 1800s. Passing the famous Clock Tower and Bada Bazaar, stop by Lake Pichola for a refreshment break. Cycle through the city at your own pace and experience the wonderful sceneries of the historic monuments and sites of Udaipur.
- All guests are required to report at the reporting location - Ganesh Ghati, Odwadia House, Udaipur by 8:30 am.
- During the tour, we will be visiting the Jagdish temple, Clocktower, the Jewellery market, Potters place, Bridal market, Bamboo market, Vegetable & fruit market, Spice market and Lake Pichola.
- We will visit the house of the local resident where we exchange our cultures thoughts and enjoy a cup of masala tea with delicious homemade cookies which would be a memory you won’t forget for a long time.
- After 2 hours, we will finish the tour at the starting point i.e. Ganesh Ghati.
- Mountain Bikes ( Scott/Schwinn/Bianchi)
- One water bottle per person
- Tea, coffee & cookies in an old Haveli with host family
- English speaking guide
- First Aid Kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 900 Per Person