Chennai To Kodaikanal By Cab
Have a South Indian tour on your mind, but the hassles of standing in long ques and negotiation for rates constantly keep you worried, come enjoy hassle-free transfers with us.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private AC Cars.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Chennai is one of the most visited cities in India by the foreign tourists. It is popular for its trades and industries since the city is the capital of Tamil Nadu. It is a booming tourist city for the places like Marina beach, Besant Nagar Beach and the Valluvar Kottam monument, dedicated to the famous 2,000 years old, Tamil poet and Saint, Thiruvalluvar! It is fascinating to see population escalating to Cosmopolitan life, simultaneously the orthodox following their tradition for generations.
Kodaikanal is a hill station near the Palani hills of the Dindigul district of the southern state of Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Kodaikanal means "the gift of nature'. Kodaikanal has a long history as a retreat and popular tourist destination. This mesmerizing city was established in the year of 1845 as a refuge to high temperature and tropical diseases of the plains. The earliest residents of Kodaikanal were the Palaiyar tribal people.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Chennai.
- You will be traveling a distance of 526 odd km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 10 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Kodaikanal.
- One way drop
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Kodaikanal city limits
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.