Udaipur Heritage Tour On Foot
Udaipur, also known as the "City of Lakes" is also famous for its market areas, medieval neighbourhood, craft and more. Take this walking tour experience the city at a slow pace.
- Walk through the neighbourhoods and market areas of Udaipur.
- Witness the magnificent architecture of this historical city.
- Interact with the craftsmen and locals.
Udaipur is known worldwide for its lake and heritage but how many know that it has such stunning countryside with lovely hills, lush green farmlands and so friendly natives who always have a smile on their face when they see you in their territory, our countryside is in proximity to the city of Udaipur which is an absolute advantage.
- The guests are required to report at Ganesh Ghati, Odwadia House at 8:30 am.
- After a quick introduction with the guide for the tour, we will start the tour.
- We will begin our tour with a visit to the Jagdish Temple near the ghat area.
- Later, we walk through the alleyways and check out the neighbourhoods which have been there from the times of the Maharajas.
- During the duration of the tour, we will cover the spice market, Shreenath Ji (Lord Krishna Temple), Jewellery market, bamboo market, vegetable market, Indian bridal wear market (yes! a whole market area dedicated for that) and potter's place
- We will end the tour at Ganesh Ghati, Odwadia House by 11 am.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.