Day Hiking In The Aravalli Range Of Udaipur
The stunning countryside of Udaipur with lovely hills and lush green farmlands offers an excellent trekking experience.
- Experience the scenic beauty of the north-west of Udaipur
- Walk on the old trails passing through the Aravali mountain ranges which are the oldest in the world
- Experience the local culture and the lifestyle of the people
- See the terrain of Mewar from a better angle
- Capture the panoramic view, which is ideal for photography
After breakfast take a 30 min ride to reach the starting point of the trek, located in the North-West of Udaipur this place is locally known by the name “Ubeshwar Ji” after the name of Lord Shiva whose temple is the main attraction here, on arrival we will meet our local navigator who is a local resident and will also accompany us on the trek.
- All guests are required to report at the meeting point - Ganesh Ghati, Udaipur by 8:30 am.
- In 30 min ride to reach the starting point of the trek (Ubeshwar Ji).
- Meet our local navigator who will accompany us for the trek.
- Begin the trek with your trekking guide and local navigator.
- We will visit the houses of the of the people to understand their lifestyle in a better way.
- On our halfway mark on the hilltop, we will take a short break for refreshment and as it’s the best place to take the photographs which would be a memory of a lifetime.
- Later we continue our trek and finish it at Morwania village from where we will drive back to the starting point - Ganesh Ghati.
- English speaking trekking guide
- Hiking sticks
- One water bottle per person
- Wet tissue paper
- Essential first aid
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.