Hike Through Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
Take the jungle trail to explore the surroundings of Kumbhalgarh Fort, the 2nd largest fortified wall on earth after The Great Wall of China.
- Kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary surrounding the fort.
- Jungle trail in the Aravalli mountain range.
- Witness native village settlements and living.
The Kumbhalgarh fort which was built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha, Kumbhalgarh is also the birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar. Experience the majestic view of the hill-side which has the 2nd largest fortified wall in the world.
Start an amazing trek through the Kumbalgarh wildlife sanctuary and get a chance to see the tribal villages and the incredible wildlife of the sanctuary.
- All guests are required to report at the meeting point Kumbalgarh fort (parking lot) and meet our trekking guide cum navigator of the trek by 10:30 am.
- On arrival, we will start with a visit to the incredible Kumbhalgarh fort with our guide.
- Afterwards, we will begin the 3 km downhill trail with our guide.
- On the halfway, we will take a short break for rest and refreshment and will continue with the hike.
- During the hike, we will explore parts of the Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary which is a home for various animals like wild hogs, sloth bears, antelopes, blue bulls etc and numerous exotic birds species.
- Around 3:30 pm, we will finish the hike at the same starting spot.
- You may choose to book a hotel in Kumbhalgarh if you wish to spend a night here or head back to Udaipur.
- English speaking trekking guide/navigator
- Hiking sticks
- One water bottle per person
- Refreshment - tea, coffee & cookies
- Wet tissue paper
- Essential first aid
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.