Trivandrum To Madurai By Private Cab
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Trivandrum to Madurai.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Trivandrum, Kerela.
- Relax in comfortable private AC Cars.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
The city of Thiruvananthapuram also known as Trivandrum was once referred by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city". This city is the largest city in the South Indian state of Kerela and is a major Information Technology hub of India. Even after the advancements of infrastructure and industrialization, Trivandrum has some mesmerizing natural beauties like the backwaters in Poovar. The city is the home to the richest god in the world Shree Padmanabhaswamy who is the tutelary deity of the royal family of Travancore.
The city of Madurai is being inhabited since the 3rd century BCE. It is built around the Meenakshi Amman Temple, which acted as the geographic and ritual center of the ancient city of Madurai. The city is divided into a number of concentric quadrangular streets around the temple. The Mariyaman water tank is 1000 feet long and 950 feet wide, there is a mandapam cum Lord Vigneshwara temple in the center of the tank. This is the location where the king Thirumalai Naicker excavated the soil to fabricate the bricks required for constructing his palace, Thirumalai Nayacker Mahal.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Trivandrum.
- You will be traveling a distance of 265 odd km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 7 hours inclusive of you stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Madurai.
- One way drop
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Madurai city limits
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7300 Per Vehicle