30-Minute Helicopter Joyride In Pune
Enjoy a bird's eye view of the sprawling city which was once home of the Peshwas of the Maratha empire, take a 30-minute helicopter ride in Pune.
- A helicopter joy ride 1000 feet above the city.
- Paranomic view of the landmarks of the city of Pune.
- Throughout the flight, your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary.
Pune is a city in the western state of Maharastra, once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire which lasted from 1674 to 1818, is now a beautiful metropolitan city. It is the second most populous city in Maharastra. It is famous for the Aga Khan Palace, built in the year of 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
- You will be reporting at the Pune airport anytime between 11 am to 4 pm.
- Your tour will begin with a preflight instruction by our hosts.
- The routes are usually decided by the Air Traffic Control, but usually, the following route is followed: Pune airport. Magarpatta City, Shaniwarwada, Railway Station Oxford & Back to Pune Airport.
- After completion of your 30-minute flight, you will be dropped back at Pune airport.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24900 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.