30-Minute Helicopter Joyride In Pune
Pune 30 Minutes 759 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Enjoy a bird's eye view of the sprawling city which was once home of the Peshwas of the Maratha empire, take a 30-minute helicopter ride in Pune.
- A helicopter joy ride 1000 feet above the city.
- Paranomic view of the landmarks of the city of Pune.
- Throughout the flight, your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary.
Pune is a city in the western state of Maharastra, once the base of the Peshwas of the Maratha Empire which lasted from 1674 to 1818, is now a beautiful metropolitan city. It is the second most populous city in Maharastra. It is famous for the Aga Khan Palace, built in the year of 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
- You will be reporting at the Pune airport anytime between 11 am to 4 pm.
- Your tour will begin with a preflight instruction by our hosts.
- The routes are usually decided by the Air Traffic Control, but usually, the following route is followed: Pune airport. Magarpatta City, Shaniwarwada, Railway Station Oxford & Back to Pune Airport.
- After completion of your 30-minute flight, you will be dropped back at Pune airport.
11:00 am 12:00 pm 1:00 pm 2:00 pm See more
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- Children below 2 years are not allowed.
- Saturdays are not available for booking.
- The helicopter used is Robinson R66.
- Routes are decided by the Air Traffic Control.
- Ticket once booked is non-refundable/non-transferable/non-cancellable.
- Change/cancellation in timing or weather can happen due to Government clearance/bad weather/poor visibility /other weather factors / non-availability of time slots with the operator.
- In the case of Bad Weather/Technical Error/Government Clearance, rescheduling is free and is subject to the availability of services. However, the cancellation will be charged as per the below-mentioned norms.
- In any circumstance, if the booking is cancelled anytime before 5 working days, 50% cancellation charge shall be applicable and in other cases, the entire booking amount shall be forfeited.
- Passengers are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to the time of departure.
- Passengers mandatorily have to carry a government-issued photo identity proof (International Passengers to carry their passport) for entry into Airport/Port.
- Parking is not available at the Airport/Port. You shall be responsible for your own Parking.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 25500 (Save 2% )
₹ 24900 Per Person
₹ 24900 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 3999 8 Hours
From ₹ 6300 8 Hours
From ₹ 14150 3 Days
From ₹ 13500 3 Days
From ₹ 7950 2 Days
From ₹ 9925 2 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News