Light Aircraft Joyride In Hyderabad
Take a tour of the city once founded by the Qutb Shahi dynasty on a Cessna and enjoy the panoramic view of Hyderabad.
- A Cessna ride 1000 feet above the city of Hyderabad.
- A professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights.
- Bird's eye view of the marvels of Hyderabad and its marvels.
Hyderabad is the capital city of the South Indian state of Telangana and de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh. This historical city was founded by the Qutb Shahi dynasty in the year of 1591 and they ruled it for a century before the Mughals invaded it. Most of Hyderabad is on hilly terrain and is surrounded by artificial lakes including the famous Hussain Sagar. The historical monuments like the Charminar have come to symbolize Hyderabad. Hyderabad has a tropical wet and dry climate.
- You will be reporting at the pick-up address at anytime between 11 am to 4 pm in BN Reddy Nagar.
- Upon arrival, your tour will begin with a pre-flight instruction.
- The routes are usually decided by the Air Traffic Control, but more often the following route is followed- B.N Reddy Nagar, Begumpet, Hussain Shah garden, Buddha Statue, Birla Temple, Char Minar, Golconda Fort, Necklace Road, Public Garden, Central library, city court, High Court, Hi-Tech City and much more.
- After completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at BN Reddy Nagar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15450 Per Couple