Kanchipuram Silk Tour From Chennai
When you are heading on a getaway from Chennai to Kanchipuram, do not forget to avail the benefits of the 10 hours long tour. Give yourself a treat to travel in the traditional and raw environment of the city with this Kanchipuram silk tour from Chennai.
See the Kanchipuram attractions, starting from Chennaiin a private cab.
Visit the establishments of silk saree weavers of Kanchipuram and explore the process of saree making.
Witness the traditional silk weaving process carried out over generations.
Visit Ekambareswarar and Kailasanathar temple of Pallava dynasty built in 600 AD.
Kanchipuram, or more famously known as City of Thousand Temples, not only possess the architectural grandeurs and a rich cultural history but also known for its Silk Saree production with unique hand-woven designs. So witness the traditional practices in Kanchipuram with this silk tour from Chennai. Hurry up and book yourself up witout waiting any longer as you cannot afford to be a wronger! Take the tour of the establishments of the silk weavers and visit the ancient temples of Kanchipuram.
- At 6:30 am, our tour guide will meet you at your hotel and pick you up.
- You will be heading towards Kanchipuram, located 75 km away.
- You will stop on the way for breakfast and reach our destination by 9 am.
- Silk weaving experience: Kanchipuram is renowned for its magnificent silk sarees.
- You will be visiting one such weaver, an expert in his craft of making silk sarees and it will be a memorable experience. A traditional loom is an incredible machine used by the silk weavers to magically convert the silk threads into a beautiful Kanchipuram silk saree.
- Any trip to Kanchipuram is incomplete without shopping for Silk Sarees. The sheer dazzle of an authentic Kanchipuram Silk Saree has a mesmerizing impact on people. So you will be visiting a saree shop too.
- Pallava temple architecture experience: Kanchipuram was the capital of the medieval South Indian kingdom of Pallavas. The Pallavas were instrumental in the transition from rock-cut architecture to stone temples.
- You will be visiting Ekambareswarar and Kailasanathar temple of Pallava dynasty to appreciate these architectural wonders built in 600 AD.
- At 4 pm the journey back to Chennai would take around 2-2.5 hrs. The tour ends after we drop you back to Chennai.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll and parking charges
- Lunch during the tour
- Service of a professional guide.
- Any entrance charges to the monuments.
- Pick up and drop to hotel.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.