Duke's Nose Trek
A trekking experience that would show you the unexplored side of Lonavala, the mist and the lush green cliff of Duke's nose awaits you.
- A 12 km trek to the Lonavala famous cliff, the Duke's Nose.
- Trekking in the western ghat region.
- Panoramic views of Mumbai Pune Expressway
Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles. Duke's nose is clearly visible on the highway driving towards Mumbai, it is locally known as the Naagphani (Cobra's Hood). Duke's Nose appears almost inaccessible, but it is a surprisingly simple trek to reach the summit from the southern approach. The Trekker is rewarded with amazing views of the Mumbai-Pune expressway and rail corridors, as well as great views of Khandala and the surrounding Sahyadri peaks.
- Our hosts will receive you in Kurvande gaon, Lonavala.
- You may pick any time slot from 7 am to 12 pm.
- Once you have arrived you will be briefed about the safety protocols.
- You will be trekking for about 5 hours to reach Duke's nose on the way you will be served refreshments, which is usually a nice warm cup of tea and tasty vada pavs.
- Once you have taken some rest and recovered from this long trek, you will be climbing down the hill.
- Your trek will be ending in the Kurvande Gaon.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Kurvande goan, Lonavala
₹ 345 Per Person