Waterfall Rappelling In Dudhiware
Experience the thrill of rappelling 150 feet in Dudhiware waterfalls and give your adrenaline a boost, come to experience the adventurous side of Lonavala.
- Waterfall rappelling from a height of 150 feet.
- Mesmerizing location accompanied by serene sights of nature.
Dudhivare waterfall is located about 9 odd km from the city of Lonavala, it would take you about 45 mins by car to reach this marvel of a fall. Dudhivare waterfall is of an approximate height of 140 feet. Rappelling is a technique which is usually used to descend down a hill which is too steep to climb down with safety equipment, usually ropes, anchor materials, rappel device and locking carabiner, harness, gloves and personal anchor tether.
- You will be arriving at the location of Dudhivare waterfalls.
- Upon arrival, you will be received by our hosts. You can pick any time slot from 8 am to 2 pm.
- Once you have arrived our hosts will be briefing you about the safety protocols, please listen to them carefully.
- Your activity will be of 15 odd minutes, you may be served with some refreshments usually a warm of tea along with vada pav is served.
- After the completion of your event, you will be detached with all the equipment and you may depart back.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 810 Per Person