Go Trek @ Murud Janjira
Murud Janjira gives countless opportunities to the adventure seeking trekkers who are interested in bird watching and jungle trails, with its diverse landscapes and challenging treks. This activity is for larger groups of 10 pax minimum, call us to learn more.
Activities: Camping & Trekking
Difficulty Level: Select between Easy and Difficult Trails
Meal Types: Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian
- T4 tents (Fits 4 pax)
- T6 tent (Fits total 6 people in 3 separate sections)
- T3 (Fits three but more comfi for two)
- T2- (Fits two)
- Separate tents (T2 or T3) for couples will be provided
Day 1: Arrival at the Campsite, Set up tents, Go Trek & Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast & Departure from Campsite
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Transportation of any kind
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen and unpredicted happenings (e.g.: extreme weather, road blockages and other similar)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Thing to Carry:
- Extra pair of clothes
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries). Brite-lite torch is a good investment
- Insect repellent
- A Book is always advisable
- Pay heed to the guide in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Idgah Road, Murud Janjira