Two Day Tour of Shimla from Chandigarh by Cab
Take a tour of the city which was once the summer capital British Inda, come visit the serene hill station of Shimla.
- A two-day private tour of the beautiful hill station in a private taxi.
- Starting at your selected time with pick-up from hotel or residence.
- The driver will take you to all the attraction spots.
- You are free to add or remove some places as per your convenience.
A cozy little hill station, nestled in mystical woods on the Himalayan Ranges is Shimla, popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hills’ in Himachal Pradesh. It is a dirt-free place with the clean atmosphere to breathe in. Snow in winters makes the landscapes more beautiful in the month of December to February. Shimla Railways holds the Guinness Record for the steepest rail climb in altitude within 96 km distance.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Chandigarh at your specified time.
- You will be traveling a distance of 120 odd km and it would take you about 4 hours and 30 minutes to reach Shimla.
- Once you have arrived in Shimla you will be covering the following places for the duration of two days:
- Shimla Local Sightseeing (The Ridge, Jakhoo Hill, Christ Church).
- Viceregal Lodge (Indian Institute of Advanced Study).
- After you have completed your tour of Shimla you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Chandigarh.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
74 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
83 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
5 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
4 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6900 Per Vehicle